The Pro Trader Course
The Course has been broken up into three phases. Each phase builds on the one before it and is designed to increase your skill, knowledge and discipline as a trader.
Phase 1: Laying the Foundation
In phase 1 we start out laying the foundation of structure analysis and psychology. Regardless of your starting point, this phase is designed to build you up and and prepare you for the advanced training ahead.
- Section 1: Introduction Getting Started
- Section 2: Intro to Structure
- Section 3: Critical Thinking & RAS
- Section 4: Basic Patterns
- Section 5: Progression of a Learned Skill
- Section 6: NAC
- Section 7: RSI & Divergence
- Section 8: Trade State Management
- Section 9: 'StratLab' (Concepts of Strategy Design)
Phase 2: Fibonacci & Ratio Analysis
In Phase 2 we build on the foundational training we did in Phase 1 and dive into the complex, yet lucrative, area of Fibonacci and ratio analysis. You’ll be amazed out quickly you pick up the skill of ratio trading now that you’ve spent the time to learn the skills covered in Phase 1.
You will also learn to write and test your own trading plan. This section alone is worth your entire investment in the course.
- Section 10: An Introduction to Fibonacci
- Section 11: Trading as Mental Warfare
- Section 12: Combining Ratios & Structure
- Section 13: Understanding ATR
- Section 14: Trade Plan Development
- Section 15: Backtesting
- Section 16: Goal Setting
- Section 17: 'StratLab' (Strategy Design)
Phase 3: Advanced Pattern & Ratio Analysis
Phase 3 is the final stage of your journey. With the new skills you’ve learned during the first month and a half in the course we now move on to advanced pattern analysis where you’ll learn how to identify and trade some of the most complex pattern in the market including Gartley, Butterfly, Bat and Crab patterns.
In this phase we also cover Money Management. Which is a critical tool of the successful traders' arsenal.
- Section 18: Advanced Patterns
- Section 19: Money Management
- Section 21: 'StratLab' (Advanced Strategy Design)
Until Next Time, Good Luck and Good Trading,